Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

- I am Back -

Yeah.... few week din't write blog, damn busy for assignment this few week. Don't have enough time for us to rest, even got time for me to write blog, but I'm lazy...

Now I'm back to my home town Penang lo.... 1 weeks holiday, I do really hope this is a relax holiday for us... But, that's not.... Is our assignment weeks....Lots of assignment and report waiting for me to done. Yeah... Good lecturer 6 nos of mock model & design. How professional you are... Waste my 4 day holiday for watch drama and relax... Keke...hehe..^^ 'Holiday wat....should relax for few day...' still have 3day left to rush my work... Yeah.... I should started to do my assignment, but I really don't know how to start. Haiz...I'm tiring with this kind of thing... God bless...

Already 1.37am, I should go for bed. tomorrow morning will go out with my parents.
* Yeah.... Last few week also busy for our furniture design project..already done and get a good feedback from the lecturer... Hehe... Happy... 4gals, we did it... Congratulate yeah.... Will post our work 'furniture' photo share with others friends later.... Time for bed... Good nite!! ^^

2 comments:

eS 0223 said...

walao..slow lol u ..
i ad saw ur furniture design at ur fren blog..
so creative n functional~
whose idea is it ?
so gud..

= DarreN.Darryl = said...

hahah....this few week, lazy to update my blog mah...some more busy....
wah....you geng hor...saw it liao....
Whahaha.... Creative leh??!?!?! We are Limkokwing university of CREATIVE & technology student eh....whahahha....kidding la....
Idea is from all of us lo...group work. But, also need to thx one of my 5gals gang buddy her research. If dont have her research we cant make this kind of this also...

Tq tq har....good hor... wahha...^^

Post a Comment

 
= DarreN. DarryL = | TNB