Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

= FRIEND!!! =

-
This few day... Bad mood... Moody.... always.... Lunch alone, dinner alone...used to it..
Yeah,.... I'm not happy.... Unhappy....LOTSSSS OF PROBLEM.... I still cant solve it...
Now i just figure out what FRIEND mean... What kind of the friend i had...Some of my best friend, my buddy that they really treat me very well and they treat their friend sincerely ... Yeah... my 5gal gang... You guys really my best best buddy best friend...Below this not talk about you guys...Dont worry... Some of your friend might only used u when they need u... When they no need you... HAHA!! That's funny... Treat you like visible....

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! HAD I TREAT YOU GUYS BAD OR WHAT ELSE?!!?!?!?! PLS REMEMBER HOW I TREAT YOU GUYS & HOW I HELP YOU GUYS WHEN YOU GUYS IN TROUBLE..!!!! NOW I UNDERSTAND IT... I KNOW IT.... I FIGURE OUT.... FINE!!!! I NO NEED THIS KIND OF FRIEND!!! JUST FUCK OF K?!?! PLEASE BOTHER TO SEE THE REAL ME K???!?!?!!! WHEN I NEED HELP, WHERE YOU GUYS?!?! WHO GOING TO HELP ME?!?! DON'T JUST SIMPLY SAID...'OOPSS....SORRY...I DONT KNOW THAT...' PLS DONT TO BE PERFUNCTORY K?!

Can I just be myself??!! I wan to be myself... No need to hide anything... no need to hide any secret... Yeah.... I'm tired!!! Is it any problem of my personality?!?! Can you guys told me?!?! Anything I need to make a changes?? Please... I need a Happy Life... Really...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
= DarreN. DarryL = | TNB