Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Hard to be not waste...


A busy morning... wake up late rush to printing shop printing my postcard then, rush to cyberjaya master art to buy the mounting board.Then, rush back to Uni for furniture tutorial but, i was late to the class... Sorry to my gang that I'm not a good leader and did not carried my duty as a leader. Feel sorry. After a short tutorial, rush my design 5-postcard paste it on the mounting board cut it and cut it...arh...my finger.. Yeah....I'm fine..

Afterthought, go out to SK having our lunch. Then, back to Uni attend Design 5 class. We was late...so rush to class then, just discovered that we dont have the thumb tacks. So, I walk a long long way to plaza art shop bought it... After, back to class...wao....the lecturer was there, in the class waiting for us to pin-up our work at the board and present. I faster to pin-up, then..done...hehe...so scared and waitting for the lecturer asking some body to present....

Astonished!!!!! WHAT?!?!??! The lecturer calling my name, and im the first person to present to the whole class... Wah!!! Bloody hell..... Omghost... i was astonished there for a while... OK!OK! I present...!! geh~~~ scared scared!!! present to the whole class...Shiver there when im presenting. Even, dint explain clearly also...

That's the postcard I dint pin-up at the board,dont dare to show it also.. I was holding it when im presenting.. But, the lecturer seen it...and ask me to show out to present.. Walao... so worry that the lecturer will scold me... arh....ok...I show it, and try to explain it... Luckily..!!! hu!!! the lecturer dint scold me, appreciate me instead. Hehehe.... Happy....~~~

After class, back home... online for awhile then take a nap... wake up , go to dinner with my friend at Jusco-Wong kok. Along go to jusco bought some drink and snacks for tomorro party at Michelle house.. Hahaha....

This few day quite busy...and I dint think about other matter.. You know wat I said right, es.ii.xxiii?? Haiz... That's enough... I will be alright. I will be fine...
That's all for today... Ends.

Love this song much: A Little Too Not Over You sing by David Archuleta


2 comments:

eS 0223 said...

lalalalalla ~
no think then gud le..
concerntrate on ur work..dun think tat person lar..
hehe..
add oil ya!

= DarreN.Darryl = said...

Yeah....Hope i can do it... Trying my best lo~~

Post a Comment

 
= DarreN. DarryL = | TNB